ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, November 1, 2012

It was nice visiting you again, Mama

Dear Mama,

It was nice visiting you again today at the cemetery. It's been awhile, I know. I'm sorry for not going there to visit you as often as I used to do. I'm really glad that I was able to go there again with the kids. Your families are there, although we did not see 'Ma. You know she can no longer go to crowded place like the cemetery during All Saints' Day, Mama.

Well, it was nice keeping in touch with your family again, Mama. You know I rarely see them too, aside from Christmas and special occasions where they invite us, we do not really see them.

Anyway, I do hope I can visit you as often, Mama. By the way, in just a few weeks, it will be your birthday again. I am not sure if I can prepare for it, especially for it being a regular working day and I cannot take a leave from work, but we will still celebrate it, Mama. Me and the kids, no matter how simple it may be, we will not let your birthday pass without making it special... in our own little way.

Well, I guess that will be all for now, Mama. The kids are already asleep. I will rest in a while too. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy