ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, November 9, 2012

Not enough angels in heaven?


Earth's loss is heaven's gain

Dear Mama,

Sometimes I ask God if He doesn't have enough angels in heaven and He has to call you back early. I know, I don't have any right to ask Him, but you know me Mama, I just don't care whether it is right or wrong, I just have to spit it out. Maybe He really needed you there to help teach the cherubims. I guess, there's really nothing I can do about that.

Anyway, it will be your birthday in three week's time, Mama. I'm planning something special. No, not really a special food. I really don't know if I can cook this time since I don't have enough money this year. But I wrote a song for you, and I hope to finish the video and upload it on your birthday. I hope you will like it, Mama.

Well, I really don't have anything much to say today. I don't want to whine again. I just want to talk to you and say just about anything. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy