ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sorry Mama, I bought new shoes

Dear Mama,

Yesterday, the kids and I went out to spend some time together at the mall. We went out to look for Angel's gift for their Christmas party, and I asked to two boys to go with us. A change of scenery would do us good. We haven't gone out for quite a while.

Last Thursday, we bought cake and ice cream to celebrate your birthday. I was not able to cook, Mama. We waited for the two boys to come home before we ate so we could sing you a happy birthday song. So we started late with our simple celebration. It was just the kids and I.

Mama, I bought new shoes today. I'm sorry, Mama. I asked for Angel's permission before I bought the shoes. She said it was just okay. The shoes were rather expensive, P900. It was a discounted price, actually. I bought it even if it was expensive because I know the boys and I can all wear it since we all have the same shoe sizes now. I hope it's okay with you, Mama.

Tomorrow is Family Day at Angel's school. I will be going to spend the day at the school although I really do not know what to do. Last year we just watched. Ralph might go with us tomorrow. Edgar will be having his practice with the choir. They are practicing almost everyday. He said their performance will be on Tuesday. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch it.

It will be our anniversary in a few days time, Mama. Our 21st wedding anniversary. Thank you for trusting me and making me feel loved and appreciated. At least, I can say that I have experienced the best love in my lifetime.

I'll stop for now Mama before I get all to mushy. Until my next letter. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy