ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sorry...

Dear Mama,

I'm sorry if I told you in my last letter that we might not have our Christmas party this year. It was wrong for me to break the tradition just because we were not given our 13th month pay. I should not let inconsiderate acts affect our tradition that you started, Mama. We really do not need a big amount just to celebrate Christmas. I'm really sorry, Mama.

Honestly, I do not how, but the kids and I will continue with the celebration. It doesn't have to be that big. Even if we would just share a loaf of bread, or even pandesal, for the noche buena, I know the kids will understand... and we will have fun. We don't need money just to have a fun Christmas party, right Mama?

Maybe there won't be prizes for every games, but at least the kids will have bragging rights. They may not receive any gift for me this Christmas, but I will assure them that I will take care of them Mama, until my last breath.

Sorry for giving up easily, Mama. I will try to be strong... and I'm really trying, Mama. I do. If only I can see you smile again and hold your hands. I miss you, Mama. I love you.


Daddy