ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

All about Angel

Dear Mama,

Last night after dinner, Angel and I had a chit-chat while waiting for Edgar and Ralph. Actually, she was doing most of the talking, Mama. She was telling me about her teachers and their behaviors. We started the conversation over dinner and after dinner, she still wasn't finished.

She has a lot to say, Mama. She has lots of complaints and comments. Most of the time I was just smiling at her, making some short comments. She was very animated while she was talking, Mama. Every time she says a complaint, I would ask her if she wants me to go to school and talk to her teacher, and every time she would say no.

Of course, it's not all negative things that she was talking about, Mama. She has good words for some teachers too, although they were very few. It would have been easy to pick up with her and get angry at her teachers, but I know it's a typical thing for students. And I can see that she can take care of herself. She is as strong as you are, Mama.

Well, that's all I got to say right now, Mama. Yes, it's all about Angel this time. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy