ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, January 20, 2013

End of another weekend

Dear Mama,

It's another ordinary weekend for us. No good news as of today, and I don't think we're going to have one this week. We're still struggling. But I'm still hopeful, Mama. I'm always praying that things will get better soon for us. The kids deserve it.

This evening, we went to Lovette's house. It's the baptism of her youngest son. I would like to make it a point to attend every time someone from your family invites us. At least the kids still get to see their cousins and other relatives. I don't want them to be estranged just because you're not here with us. They're still their family.

Anyway, like I said, there's no good news and I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Tomorrow is the another week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I have to say goodnight for now. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy