ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, January 31, 2013

February

Dear Mama,

It's the first day of February, the month I want to skip. Not because I am alone on this supposedly love month, but because it's the month that you left us and 'went home.' Maybe because you know I don't like celebrating Valentine's day that you choose that day to go home, for me to have something significant on that day.

Or maybe, it was not really your choice and it was just a coincidence. Maybe it was also your way of showing your love for us. As you were always saying then, once you're already gone there'll be less worries and concerns for us. We can go on with our lives and everything will be fine.

Yes Mama, life goes on for us. It has to, for the sake of the kids. The kids have grown up, I got more white hairs. Other than that, nothing much has changed. We still miss you and we always think of you... and honestly, not everything's fine.

I'm getting mushy again. Don't worry Mama, the kids are fine. I may not be the greatest provider, but I'm trying my best for them. I won't break my promise to you, Mama... no matter how many times I break.

Take care of yourself, Mama. We miss you... I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy