ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, February 18, 2013

Dear Mama,

Edgar will be having his first interview today. I hope he passes this one so he will have a chance to experience working in the fastfood establishment. I'm sure he will enjoy it. I am praying however that he won't enjoy it too much that he would neglect his studies. But I always remind him, all three of them actually, to prioritize their studies before anything else.

It will be Nanay's birthday in two week's time, Mama. I was hoping I could do something special for her, like take the whole family out. Unfortunately, it looks like it won't be happening this year. There are still no signs of getting anything as far as our work is concern.

Anyway, that will be all for now Mama. Let's pray Edgar passes. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy