ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Dear Mama,

It's almost Monday again. It's 11:21 p.m. of Sunday, to be exact. That means I will be reporting to work again in just a few hours. I'm not complaining, Mama. Working is better than not working. It just gets boring after everything becomes a routine. I wish I could do something more exciting and fulfilling, Mama. I wish I could chase my dreams.

Anyway, like I said in my previous letter, I was able to cook sweet and sour fish for lunch and pancit canton for dinner today, Mama. As usual, they were far perfect but the kids ate them nonetheless. The sweet and sour was not sweet enough and the canton was not enough for the kids. I should have cooked more of it. I will just adjust next time, Mama.

By the way, Edgar said he will apply for work in Jollibee tomorrow. I hope he will have a chance to work Mama, so he can experience it and learn from it. He needs to be around more so he could learn to adjust. He and Angel just finished their exams last week, while Ralph will be having his mid-term exam this coming week. Let's pray he'll do good and won't get distracted.

I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Until my next letter. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy