ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dear Mama,

Today is Edgar's first day of training at Jollibee. He said he was assigned at the grilling station. I hope he will enjoy his experience there and learn from it. I am a bit worried, though. As much as possible, I really do not want to influence him in his decisions. I am concern with his studies. I guess this is also an opportunity for him to learn time management.

Angel already went to school today. She seems better now, Mama. Although she said she is not yet 100% okay. I'm sorry I was not able to do anything, Mama. I can only pray, Mama. I'm really sorry.

Ralph is persistent on attending that out-of-town trip. He wrote me a letter explaining himself, Mama. I don't know, I can't say anything.His reasoning only shows how much a failure I am in guiding our children. I can't help but think that if only they were left with you instead of me, they would have been better kids.

Today is the start of hot air balloon fiesta here, Mama. As usual, I wasn't able to take the kids. They have grown up and yet they have never been to that event. I always wish I can take them there. Anyway, I'll end my letter here, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy