ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, March 11, 2013

Dear Mama,

I finally reached out to Julius. It's such a shame, I know, that I had to go to my nephew, but right now I have no other options left. Those who promised to be there, never were. My only prayer is that our kids will not inherit this predicament... that they have to always ask for other people's help too.

Julius already replied, but the problem is time. The deadline is this Friday. Now, I feel that I am even stressing him because he needs to find a way on how send it before that day. I was hoping I could find a solution here, Mama. Or I was hoping that we will finally be given the incentive that they promised us. I am not even sure if we will receive our salary this week. That is why I only reached out to Julius at the last minute.

Yesterday during dinner, Angel mentioned about a new club in their school. She said members of the club will have a chance to get scholarship. When I asked her what it was, she said it's a ballroom club. She said she already submitted her name. Angel wanted to help me, Mama. She was even telling me to transfer her to public school so that I won't be having a problem with her schooling. Of course, I did not agree, Mama. I told her that it's my problem not hers. I told her all she needs to do is study hard and I will find ways to pay for her tuition fee.

Edgar hasn't started at Jollibee yet, Mama. His requirements are already complete but they did not call him yet. I am not sure how it will affect his studies and his growth as a person. But since I had a pleasant experience when I was working in KFC when I was in college, I'm hoping he would have a good time now too. I'll just be monitoring him Mama and ask him to stop once I see signs of adverse effects on him.

I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy