ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, March 29, 2013

Dear Mama,

It's Edgar's first day of work today at Jollibee. He left early, around 4:30 a.m., his schedule starts 5 a.m. He only has one problem, he doesn't have a hair net, which is required of him because he is assigned in the kitchen. I hope he was able to borrow from his co-workers.

Angel and Ralph are still sleeping. It's already 8:30 a.m. I just let them sleep, there is no reason to wake up early anyway. Besides, that will be one meal savings for us. Just kidding, Mama. You know the kids, they'd rather sleep than wake up early for breakfast.

Later, I will take them out to eat for a simple celebration of Edgar's 18th birthday. We were not able to go out yesterday because it was Good Friday and most establishments were closed. I might also buy him a backpack for his birthday. It's the only thing in his wishlist that I can afford to give for his birthday, Mama.

I'm just having my coffee now, Mama. In a while, I will be preparing for the lunch of the kids. I think Edgar will be home for lunch too.

That will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy