ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dear Mama,

This morning I was able to pay Edgar's tuition fee balance and get his Final Exams permit. Unfortunately, it also means I have to put all our resources on that because promissory notes are not allowed during finals. I have to pay the whole balance, or else Edgar won't be able to take his tests. Now, we just have to tighten our belts further just so we could survive until the next blessing comes along. I hope we won't get our electricity cut-off until that time, Mama.

With Angel and Edgar's school problems now solved, all I have the worry about now is Ralph's. Unfortunately Mama, his is the biggest amount. His balance in the school plus his enrollment in the review school, the deadline of which is only until next week. I don't see any signs of any windfall anytime soon, Mama. I really need a miracle. All I really do is pray. I just hope my prayers reaches Him.

Today is Nanay and Tatay's wedding anniversary, Mama. However, it wasn't celebrated much before and most probably now since Tatay is already there.

Angel did not sleep at the house last night. Because they do not have classes today, Friday, Ate Tey took Angel with her to Sta. Teresita because she won't have anybody with her today with his brothers going to school. Either she will go home tonight or I will pick her up tomorrow morning. She said she wanted to visit Apo while she's in Sta. Teresita. I told her, as long as she has somebody to accompany her.

Well, I guess that will be all for now Mama. Pray we can survive a little a longer. Take care of yourself, Mama. I love you. I miss you.


Daddy