ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dear Mama,

Tomorrow is Edga's E-Night or College Night in school. It's an event that culminates the end of the school year, I guess. They're theme is ICON, or they will come dressed as some icons, either real or fictional. Sort of  a Cosplay. I suggested he comes as Palos, thinking that it will be easy and cheap. After all the most distinguishing feature of Palos was his cap, and then he wore all black.

Unfortunately Mama, I can't find Palos' cap anymore! I am now calling on some contacts just so I could borrow or if they can refer me where I can find one. It's not as easy as I thought it would be, Mama. The problem is, Palos is too old a character that few people know him these days. I will be looking again later after work, Mama.

Angel is still in Sta. Teresita. She wanted to visit her Apo, unfortunately she is not staying in your old house. They said Apo is staying at Atching Da's house. Problem is, we do not know where that is. This is the second time that Angel was again disappointed.

Ralph? Still having his exams. Tonight is the start of their finals, actually. I just hope he is focused as he is telling me. I really do not like breathing over his shoulder. He is all grown up, after all.

Well, that will be all for now Mama. Please take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy