ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dear Mama,

We just got home after celebrating Edgar's birthday at SM Clark this afternoon. We waited for him after he finished his first day of duty at Jollibee. He said it was okay. His next duty will be on Monday, Mama.

So we went to SM at around 3 p.m. and I was able to buy him a backpack bag and also cheap shoes that he can use in his work. They said he cannot use his shoes because it has a shoelace. They advised him against using shoes with shoelaces. Good thing there was one available within budget.

After that, we just walked around the mall and we had our dinner at Mr. Frosty when it was about 5 p.m. It was almost 6 p.m. when we finished and Angel asked that we go to National Bookstore before we go home. I was able to buy Ralph two books because they were on sale, one was only P20 and the other was P50. After that we went home, but I bought cotton candy for Angel along the way home.

I also bought ice cream for the kids which we shared together when we reached the house... and that was Edgar's birthday celebration. I know, it was quite simple.Good thing, our kids are not really that demanding and are easy to please. Of course, it helped that you raised them well and they understand our situation. It would have been happier though, if only you were still here with us.

I'm sorry, Mama. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you about our day. Until my next letter, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy