ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dear Mama,

We were able to observe Visita Iglesia last night, me and the kids. It was rather hot even if it was already evening and we did more walking than riding yesterday, but the kids did not complain. There were no problems last night, Mama. Thanks God no one was grumpy to spoil the family moment.

We started here in Marisol, then in Balibago and we went around Angeles City. Our last church was the Lourdes Sur East Parish Church. It was almost midnight when we finished, Mama. We started rather late and of course, there was too much traffic, especially around Carmelite Monastery.

Of course, after the Visita Iglesia I took the kids out to eat. Since it was almost midnight, we waited for Edgar's birthday. We were at McDonald's Hi-way then, Mama. I told them that it was our celebration for Edgar's 18th birthday. I don't know if they heard that or they just did not take it seriously.

It was already past 1:00 a.m. when we went home, Mama. Of course the kids were tired. After changing clothes, they went directly to sleep. Today, I don't think we can celebrate Edgar's birthday since it is a Good Friday and there are no open establishments aside from fastfoods and a few local restaurants. I don't know if they would insist tomorrow.

By the way Mama, Edgar will be starting his work in Jollibee tomorrow. He is not sure though if he will still be a trainee or an employee already. He has already completed his requirements. I'm sure he'll do well, Mama. He has improved a lot and I can't believe how sociable he has become right now. Although he is still very idealistic and easily gets irritated of others being inconsiderate. I know, sounds familiar.

Anyway, I have said quite a mouthful already. The kids are still sleeping. I won't wake them since we went late last night as I have said, or should I say we went home very early today? I wish you were with us last night, Mama.

Take care of yourself now. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy