ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dear Mama,

I'm really thankful for everything that you did while you were still here. Because of all the kindness and goodness you've shown then, good things are happening for the kids. Thank you very much, Mama.

I received a message from an old friend whom I haven't seen for a long time. He said he will help on Ralph's needs while he is Manila for his review class. Isn't that great, Mama?! I know it's all because of your good karma. I have been thinking these past few days on how I could support Ralph while he is in Manila while making sure I can also provide for Edgar and Angel's needs here and all of a sudden, help came from an unexpected source. Thank you very much, Mama.

Right now, I'm battling a flu. I don't really fell well, physically. But I really feel good from the news I received. God is still good to us, Mama.

Well, that's all for now Mama. Until my next letter. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy


P.S. Thanks again.