ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dear Mama,

I don't know if I'm feeling cold because I'm going to have a flu or it's just really old age. But I know I'm not feeling well, Mama. I feel so low.

Anyway, Edgar has resigned from his work in Jollibee so he can pursue extra-curricular activities in school. He is now joining the university choir, Mama. On top of the university and college newsletters where he is already a part of. He went to school early today because he said they will have a practice for a cultural presentation. I hope he will develop his talent, as well as his self-confidence there.

Angel is also active in her class. Although she is really requesting that I transfer her to another school, Mama. There must really be something wrong with her school now. I'm seriously considering it because I have already witnessed some of her complaints during the PTA meeting. Ralph is doing well, Mama... I guess. His only problem there is financial because I cannot really send him money. I know this will all pass, Mama.

Well, that's it for now, Mama. It's raining here now. Take care of yourself, Mama. Until my next letter. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy