ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dear Mama,

I really do not know what to write to you... sometimes, I feel that I am just bothering you with my whining. I'm really sorry about that, Mama. Unfortunately, there is really nobody I can talk to here where I can really say what I feel. I miss you, Mama.

You know what, Mama? Angel seems to like my adobo. She requested it to be her baon today. I hope it's good enough because I'm sure she will be sharing it with her classmates. I am still not bold enough to cook binagoongan because I know I really cannot cook it the way that you do, Mama. This weekend, I'm planning to cook kangkong chips, I hope I can do it, Mama.

Anyway, all I'm talking about is food right now because I do not have any good thing to say. Edgar and Angel will be having  their exams next week. I already got their permits, Mama. But I had to ask nicely from the school's accounting department that they be issued their permit even I do not pay the required amount. Ralph is still in Manila. He won't go home this weekend. I hope I have something to send him before Monday comes, because I think he is already out of money.

Well, that's it for now Mama. I really wish I can hug your right now. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy