ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dear Mama,

I woke up early today to prepare Angel's lunch for school - tuna omelet, garlic baby potatoes and special fried rice. I thought I won't be able to pull it off, Mama. It's a good thing I woke up early and I saw a happy Angel going to school today. Now, I wonder what else I can prepare for her tomorrow. It's difficult to come up with ideas because we I do not have a ref and I can only buy items in the evening that won't perish such as canned goods or eggs. Otherwise, I need to buy very early in the morning.

But I'm not complaining, Mama. I'm very much happy and satisfied that Angel is bringing her baon to school now instead of buying food there. If only we have a ref, I can prepare more food for her. I guess I just have to be more resourceful and creative now, right Mama?

That's it for now, Mama. I just want to brag about my kitchen achievements this morning, although I know it's really nothing compared to yours. I miss you, Mama... and yes, I miss your cooking too.

Take care of yourself, Mama. I love you.


Daddy