ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Update with the kids

Dear Mama,

It's another rainy morning. Angel is already in school while Edgar is still at home. He doesn't have any schedule at Jollibee today. You know what, Mama? Edgar talked to me yesterday, saying he wants to stop working because he feels his studies and other school activities are being affected with his work. I'm glad he sees it that way, Mama. He asked me if it's just okay with me if he resigns from his work. Of course, I said it's okay and it's up to him. I think he will resign soon, Mama. I'm glad his priority is school.

Ralph, meanwhile, is now beginning to realize how it is to live in the real world. He texted me yesterday complaining about how high their electric bill was. I told him it was expected because they have an air-condition there. I told him they should adjust on their electric usage now, but not on the air-con because their room is not well ventilated.

And Angel, you won't believe what she wants me to do, Mama. Angel wants me to attend the PTA meeting this Saturday and she wants me to be the president in their classroom PTA. She was even telling me last night that I should always remember to smile on Saturday.

Well, I guess that's it for now, Mama. I will just update you on my next letter on what is happening with us. I miss you, Mama. I really wish you're still here with us now. Take care of yourself.

I love you.


Daddy