ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, August 2, 2013

Dear Mama,

Good morning! It's 7:23 a.m. and the kids are still sleeping. Ralph is here, he went home yesterday. It's Edgar's turn now to be away, though. He attended another overnight team building in school, but he'll be back home today. He is very active and is joining a lot of activities in school, Mama. That is why he had to resign from his work. He needed to choose because one is affecting the other. I'm glad Edgar is wise enough to choose school activities. He is also not failing on his academics, Mama.

Well, that's really all the good stuff for now Mama. So I guess I better stop now. I will be waking the kids up in a while so they can have their breakfast. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy