ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Dear Mama,

Today is the first day of Angel's first theater play, and today she will play the lead character. It will be this evening, Mama although she left early to help in the preparation and they might have another practice run today. I will be watching her tonight, Mama. I'm sure you will too. I will be watching with Edgar, Ralph will not be able to watch because he left early today for Makati. It's unfortunate that his work will not give him time to watch our Angel, but he is still supporting her, Mama.

Yesterday was Ima's birthday. The kids were able to visit her, she was in Sapang Maisac, Mama. Ralph said she looks better and was able to move faster than before. I guess the fresh air in Sapang Maisac is doing her good, Mama.

Lots of things are coming up, Mama. Some are good, some are bad. I'm trying my best not to give up. Don't worry, Mama, I will not. I made a promise to you, remember? I intend to keep that promise.

Well, that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy