ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dear Mama,

Hi! How are you doing, Mama? I hope you're doing okay. Angel just went inside her room to sleep. It's already 10:20 p.m. Haven't heard from the 2 boys this day, one is in Baguio while the other is in Makati.

If you'll ask me, I'm doing okay, Mama. Struggling a little bit, but nonetheless okay. Guess what, Mama? Looks I will be applying for promotion after all. I was not really interested because I have other plans, but the person to whom I gave way to for the position suddenly resigned, and there's nobody left qualified other than me. I guess I will be leading a team again, Mama. I guess that will do good for the meantime. It's inevitable, I guess.

I wish you're here in times like this, Mama. I could really use your voice, your opinion... your encouragement.

Anyway, that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I really miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy