ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Dear Mama,

Today, Ralph turns 22. Last night, he treated us to a buffet dinner, Mama. We went out late because we waited for Edgar to come. It was a nice dinner, Mama. We were able to bond and celebrate his birthday. His girlfriend was also with us to celebrate. They will be going back to Makati today. I hope it will stop raining this morning so they can travel safely.

Edgar came from Baguio. He arrived at 7 p.m. yesterday. He brought home a lot of things, Mama. I was surprised because I know they only a small allowance for the conference. I guess they were able to find cheap vendors there.

Angel was upset yesterday. We went to get her report card, she was already expecting failing grades on some subjects but she was upset because of the warning letter she got for her absences. She said all her absences have excuse letters and warning letters are given to those without any letters. She said she'll talk to her adviser on Monday. Later, she became calm and said she'll just do everything to make up on her tests and prove that she does not deserve that letter and those grades. Of course, she took it out on the buffet dinner in the evening, Mama.

Well, I guess that's it for now, Mama. I hope my letters are not bothering. I wish you were with us last night. I miss you, Mama. Take care of yourself.

I love you.


Daddy