ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Dear Mama,

Apo was finally laid to rest this afternoon. The kids and I were there, together with your family. I'm sure they are all tired now, they were busy and almost sleepless these past few days. At least now they can rest.

The kids are not here right now, Mama. I am alone at home. They attended the birthday swimming party of your niece's daughter. They were not able to cancel it in spite of what happened to Apo because it was already booked. I guess it's a good break for all of them though.

Yesterday, Angel's graduation went well. Ralph was able to attend the ceremony with me while Edgar just caught up with us after his class. It's official now, our baby will be college, Mama.

After the graduation, we went for a simple dinner at nearby steakhouse. I'm glad Angel was satisfied at the place I took them to. 

Well, I guess that will be all for now, Mama.

Please take care of yourself.

I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy