ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Dear Mama,

I guess as I am writing this letter now, Ima is already reunited with you and Nelia. She passed away this morning, after almost a month of staying in the hospital. She is at rest now. We just arrived home, the kids and I, from the wake of Ima. Ralph is still not here although he already knows what happened. He will come home on Friday. 

On Friday, it will be our Angel's graduation day. We will not be able to go out and celebrate it though, because payday won't be until Monday. I explained to Angel, and Edgar who will be celebrating his birthday on Sunday, and I'm glad they understood. Of course, I still feel guilty but there's really nothing I can do now. Anyway, I promised them that we'll go out next week after the Visita Iglesia.

I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy