ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dear Mama,

Hi! How are you, Mama? If you'll ask me, I am not really okay. A lot of things are going in my mind right now, Mama.  Yesterday, I went back to the doctor to bring the results of my tests. He said my uric acid and blood sugar are high, Mama. He also said I could be at risk of having diabetes if I do not watch myself. He did not give me any medications for maintenance yet, Mama. He just advised me to watch what I eat and avoid all those food that could aggravate my situations. 

What can I say? This is exactly the reason why I do not like to go to the doctor, Mama. Anyway, I just hope that whatever happens, I will not cause any problem to our kids or other people.

Mama, can I talk to you about Lena? I have been telling you about her every time I visit you at La Pieta. Guess what? It looks like I do not have a chance with her. What's new?! Maybe because you gave me so much love when you were still here that The Guy Above thinks that it's good enough to last me until I die. Maybe He's right. Maybe that is the reason why I am still alone today, maybe because I really do not anybody.

But I really like her, Mama. I do. I just wish she would give me a chance.

What am I talking about?! I'm sorry, Mama. Please forgive me. I'm talking nonsense again. Anyway, Angel is already enrolled in STI this early for her first year, first semester in college. Edgar will be starting his on-the-job training next week at PLDT, and Ralph is still busy working at SGV in Makati. All is well, Mama. Don't worry about us.

Well, I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Do take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy