ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Dear Mama,

It's Holy Thursday and there's no work today. Time to rest and reflect. Ralph is here, Mama. He went home early yesterday which is good, because he was able to avoid the rush of people going to the provinces. Later tonight, we will be going to have our traditional Visita Iglesia, Mama. I wish you could join us. I wish I could keep this tradition going with the kids. At least they have some family activity they are looking forward to.

It's summer again and you know how Angel is during hot days, she gets very uncomfortable and irritated. The problem is, we have no electric fans at home. I might be able to buy one this Saturday for her. I did not buy yesterday, the last day of malls to be open, because I am still bud getting our money, I hope we can survive until next payday if I buy her one electric fan because she really needs it.

That will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy