ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Dear Mama,

Happy Mother's Day!

The kids and I were able to celebrate it at Sta. Teresita where we had lunch at Nanay's house. Ralph had to leave early, though. He went back to Makati this afternoon. He was able to arrive safely there, Mama. He called me once he got off the bus.

After taking the kids home from Sta. Teresita, I went to La Pieta to visit you. There were quite a number of people there today. Maybe they are all celebrating Mother's Day at La Pieta too. It's a nice feeling when it was getting dark, and all you can see are lighted candles. It was very peaceful, Mama. I wish I could stay there.

Anyway, it's Monday again tomorrow, Mama. I hope this week will be smooth one. Happy Mother's Day again, Mama. I really miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy