ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dear Mama,

I have some good news today. Nanay said she went to the doctor and all her laboratory test results are normal now. The doctor said she can now eat anything she wants. I reminded her though that it should still be in moderation. It's a happy news, Mama. I'm really happy that Nanay is okay. I hope God continues to bless her and keep her strong and healthy.

There is another songwriting contest, Mama. I know I will not have a chance again, but I know I will still join again even if I have doubts about the manner they choose. I hope the someday that I have been waiting for will be this one. Wishful thinking again, Mama.

Well, that's all I have to say now, Mama. I don't want to ruin this happy letter with my endless whining again. Take care of yourself, Mama. I really miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy