ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Dear Mama,

Ralph came home last night at around 11:30 p.m., straight from Tagaytay. He went there with his high school friends. His best friend came from the U.S. and it was a sort of reunion trip for them. I told him just to get off in Makati so he can rest. He still went home last night. He returned to Makati this morning, but not after buying 2 electric fans, 1 each for Angel and Edgar. I'm glad they will not have to tolerate the summer heat, especially Angel.

Mama, can I tell you something? She blocked me. I just learned this morning that she blocked me from her Instagram account. I don't why, I did not anything wrong, Mama. I was just able to view her account last night, but today it was already set to private. I know, it will follow on her other social media accounts. It hurts, Mama. 

Sorry, I'm just venting out. Don't worry Mama, I won't take it on anyone. Everything will be just the same. I've been through this before, it's not the first time. I will just focus on my work, my writing, and the kids. Everything will be okay, Mama. I promise.

Until my next letter, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy