ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, May 15, 2015

Dear Mama,

We just got home. The kids and I went to Jollibee to eat dinner. I took them out just to break the routine at home. You know, always thinking of what to eat and always ending up buying cook food from a nearby carinderia. We could use some bonding moment anyway.

Mama, I bought rubber shoes this afternoon. I hope it's okay. I need them so I can continue with my running, even if my knees are hurting. It is my only exercise right now, and it's the only thing I can really do. Although most of the time, I do more walking than running. But it is still an exercise.

She still did not acknowledge me, Mama. Am I that bad of a man to be given the cold shoulders? I know, it's clear as the sun - she doesn't want to have anything to do with me, but should she really treat me this way? 

I'm sorry, Mama. I just do not have anyone here to talk to right now. I'll be fine, don't worry Mama. 

Take care of yourself now. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy