ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Dear Mama,

Hi! The day is almost over. I'm  about to retire in a while, I'm just finishing up this bottle of beer so I could sleep fast and easy. I was able to cook spaghetti today and we had it for lunch, Mama. Angel said it was good. I also think it was good, Mama. Again, like before, it was meaty. Anyway, the kids are used to it, and I think that is how they like it, since I first cooked spaghetti for them. But of course, it is still nothing compared to your cooking, Mama. I really miss it.

Ralph, as I've mentioned did not go home, so we miss him today. But he called this afternoon. He said he just arrived at their apartment. They had another outing, in Batangas this time. I'm sure he enjoyed himself, although he sounded tired. So I told him to rest after we talked, Mama.

Tomorrow's the start of another week, and I hope it will be a good week for us, Mama. Honestly, I do not what to expect anymore. Sometimes, I just go with the flow. As long as I am able to provide for the kids' needs, I'm good. I think that is really what is important now, as I have promised to you, Mama.

Well, that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy