ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Dear Mama,

I'm about to rest in a while. Tomorrow's the start of another week, although I really do not have anything to look forward to. Ralph left after lunch today, he was able to ride a bus immediately as soon as he got to Dau Terminal. Although after that, he never sent a message. I hope he is fine.

By the way, she responded. She was not hostile, she was nice. I sent her another message and she replied again. I hope she has already forgiven me, Mama. I just want to make amends for my all sins. I just want peace in my heart. I know I won't be able to make up for all my shortcomings, but I will try my best, Mama.

I wish I could see you and talk to you in my dreams, Mama. I really need to.

Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy