ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Dear Mama,

I was able to take the kids out today. It's very rare that Ralph is here with us and can join us when we go out. I am glad that we were able to spend some time and bond together. It's a good thing that the rain has stopped and allowed us to go out. First we looked for Angel's dress for their acquaintance party next month. Of course, it took us a while and Angel was not even able to find a dress that she likes. We were able to buy a top but she still needs a skirt and a jacket or blazer. We might go out again next week to look for her dress.

Then we went to eat, Mama.We ordered pizza and they also ordered their own food aside from the pizza, and we were able to finish them all. It was a great time for us, Mama. We enjoyed the bonding time, I enjoyed the moment. Our kids are all grown up now. Soon, I know, we will have less time together as they go on and live their own lives.

I wish you were with us, it could have been a happier moment. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy