ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Dear Mama,

It's 12:26 a.m., I woke up and I don't think I will go to sleep again, because I need to wake Angel up by 3:00 a.m. for their fun run activity. So I will just wait for the time, Mama. I might not be able to wake up at 3 a.m. if I sleep again. 

Sorry I haven't written for quite a while, Mama. I have been logging in but did not quite know what to say, so I end up logging out without writing anything. 

Mama, why are people like that? They'll only talk to you when they need you... when they know they can get something from you. Once they got what they need, or you disappoint them once, they will treat you like you do not even exist. Why is it hard to find real friends these days?

But what am I talking?! I should be used to it, I never had a friend. I am used to being alone and all by myself. Right, Mama? That should not bother me. People will always have their agenda. I guess my part in theirs is already finished.

Anyway, I'm just venting out, Mama. I'm sorry. 

The kids are fine, Mama. Edgar and Angel are busy with school matters while Ralph is busy with his work. Everything's okay here, Mama. I hope you're doing well too.

Take care of yourself, Mama. Bye for now. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy