ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Dear Mama,

I just received a text message from Ralph that he has already boarded a bus. He left for Makati today after lunch. It's a good thing he was able to immediately get on a bus in Dau, you know how it is there on Sundays. That is why he is leaving early even if it is still hot.

I cooked tinola for lunch today, Mama. Angel has been requesting for it, and Ralph is here so I thought it will be a good time to cook. I think I did pretty well, Mama. The kids liked it, Angel said it's good. Of course, it is still far from how you cooked, Mama, but it's not bad. I wish I can cook more food for them.

Ralph will be back on the month-end so we can celebrate your birtday, Mama. We might just go out, the kids and I. Edgar is requesting that we go back to Yakimix and the two are inclined to agree with him, so I guess that is where we will be, Mama. It's just too sad celebrating a birthday when the celebrant is not around. Wish you could be with us.

I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy