ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Dear Mama,

We just arrived home, the kids and I. The three kids, that is. Ralph came home this morning. We went out after lunch and doing some chores. First we went to Jenra and Nepo Mall, then we proceeded to Marquee Mall where we stayed until evening.

We also had our dinner there, Mama. We had a great time. It's rare that we are complete like this, that is why I cherish these moments, Mama. Too bad, our kids aren't the type that like taking pictures, but it's okay. I will always remember watching them talking to each other and teasing each other. I hope they will stay that way even when I am gone, Mama.

Well, that's it for now, Mama. I just wanted to tell you what we did today. I wish you were with us, it could have been more fun. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy