ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dear Mama,

Hi! I haven't written for a few days,  sorry about that. It's less than 2 weeks before classes start, Mama. I still haven't bought any supplies for the kids. Although I was able to have Angel measured for 3 blouses for her uniform. Hopefully I can buy her books until next week, that is if we get our salary, Mama.

Ralph will be leaving us soon for Manila, Mama. I hope he'll be fine there. Although he'll be there with some of his friends, I'm still worried about him, Mama. It's not just an overnight thing. Just thinking about him on his own in Manila fills me with anxiety. Please guide him, Mama.

Edgar still enjoys working with Jollibee. He will be on graveyard shift tonight. He likes that schedule, which I don't. But of course, I won't intervene with his decision, especially since there's really nothing wrong about it. I am just worried about him, Mama.

Mama, I hope I am doing good in raising our children. I really don't feel I'm doing well. I wish I can do better for them so that I won't be worried every time they are away from me.

I guess I should stop here, lest I start whining again. Take care of yourself, Mama. I really miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy