ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, May 27, 2013

Dear Mama,

I hope I'm doing the right thing. I've rented a van that we can use on Saturday to help Ralph bring his things to Manila. You know he'll start his review class on Monday and he will be bringing lots of things, from clothes, books, pillows, mattress, and more. He can't carry all those if he would just commute.

I have enough money left to pay for the van and a little amount for his pocket money for the first or at least second week. After that, I can only pray that there'll be provisions for us that would come.

I think I should stop now, Mama. I feel you won't like again what I would write if I continue. Please help us pray, Mama. I'm getting weak... I'm almost wanting to give up. Help me be strong, Mama.

Until my next letter. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy