ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dear Mama,

Last night I took the kids out for a movie and dinner. Of course, I had to stick to a budget because I'm saving up for Ralph's needs as well as the two kids. I just felt we need to go out and spend time together before Ralph goes to Manila. It's a good thing Edgar's schedule at Jollibee yesterday was in the morning.

The kids had fun. They were satisfied, Mama. We went home at around 10 p.m. I slept immediately because I still wasn't feeling well.

On Saturday, we will be going to Manila to help Ralph bring his things. I hope he will be safe while he's in Manila, Mama.

Well, I guess that will be all for now Mama. I just wish you were with us last night. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy