ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Dear Mama,

I've been trying to write to you these past few days, but every time I open my account and attempt to start a letter, I don't know what to say. It's not that I don't have anything to say, Mama. I have a lot to tell you - the kids are all quite busy this past week. Ralph went home, had a tooth extracted and was still the same old vulnerable Ralph. Edgar was busy with his extracurricular activity, in fact he's out today and braved the storm to attend another general assembly. Angel will be having their periodical test.

But, is it really right to continue disturbing you until this time, Mama? Should I stop writing all these letters and let you really rest? I know, sometimes I don't make sense and all I do is whine, all the more reason for me to stop burdening you when you should be at peace.

I'm sorry, Mama. I'm sorry for all the troubles and disappointments I've caused you... even until now. I think I should just let you rest.

I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy