ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, April 17, 2015

Dear Mama,

I went to the doctor last Thursday for a check up to be sure I am okay, because I have been having this recurring headache. My first tests, urinalysis and CBC, are okay Mama. However, the doctor advised me to have more tests. I hope they are all included in our medical benefits. I will try to get them now, Mama.

It's tough, Mama. Hanging on, pretending to be strong, and all that. I am not complaining. I will make it through. Although sometimes I honestly wished that all of this would end, I know that I still cannot leave the kids. They are not yet ready, I still haven't prepared their future for them. I still have to be here for them. I just wish that sometimes things would get a little bit easier.

That will be all for now, Mama. Sorry to bother you again with this. I hope you understand. It's difficult to go through all these alone. I really wish you're still here. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy