ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Post-Christmas party letter

Dear Mama,

Just finished cleaning up after the Christmas party, the kids are all asleep now. It wasn't that bad. We finished early, so we ate early. I did not do the lumpiang shanghai like I told you before, instead I just cooked ground beef, and bought tortilla chips and some dips. I was able to make the 'tiramisu' although I should be buying more fruit cocktail and creams next time.

The party was fun, the children participated and they were very cooperative. Angel danced and recited a poem, Ralph sang and Edgar played the guitar. We had a great time with the games, I thought I would run out of games. Fortunately, there weren't really any lull in between games.

We were happy Mama, because we were able to continue what you started. I wish you have seen us. Take care of yourself Mama. Merry Christmas.

I love you.


Daddy