ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

About Angel...

Dear Mama,

I haven't written you for sometime, and I admit I did that on purpose. Aside from not having anything really good to say, I'm having those 'episodes' again and I feel so low, lost and lonely. If I write, I might not be able to say anything but rants and whines.

That's why last Monday, I didn't say anything and just greeted you a happy wedding anniversary. Because that was the only good thing I can say then Mama.

Anyway, before I post more rants, this morning Angel and her classmates performed in their school's Songfest. I was able to videotaped them, although I was far so the image are blurred. They performed well, and they are the third runner up. There were 8 groups in the contest.

Next week will be Christmas parties for the kids, Angel, Edgar and perhaps Ralph too even though he is already in college.

That will be all for now Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you.

I love you Mama.


Daddy