ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dear Mama,

My birthday went well, although it could have been better if only there was power. We had a long spell of brownout yesterday, Mama. Of course, since there's no electricity there's also no electric fan, plus it's still summer. Imagine how Angel was feeling yesterday.

We were supposed to eat out. We're supposed to go to Jollibee where EA is working. Unfortunately, we can't leave because Chuchi and Fluffy were fighting again. So Angel and I just went to EA while Ralph stayed home. We just ordered food for take-out and had dinner at home. Since it was brownout, it was dinner by candlelight, Mama.

We still enjoyed the dinner, in spite of what happened. The children even sang a happy birthday song for me before we ate, Mama. And it was Edgar's treat! Of course, I had to pitch in too. I won't allow him to use all his hard-earned money just for my birthday, Mama.

Still nothing good happening to me, Mama. Well, at least none of us sick. I guess I should be thankful for that.

Well, that's all for now Mama. Tomorrow will be Angel's enrollment. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy