ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dear Mama,

Tonight will be Ralph's last night with us because he will go to Manila tomorrow. I have already rented a van so it will be convenient for him to bring all his things. They're quite plenty... and bulky, Mama. I guess he had no idea before when he said he'd just ride a bus on his way. But since I know better, I could not let it be that way. Unfortunately, I have to use all our resources to be able to do that.

Last night, I was able to buy him a foam for his bed. All he needs now are an electric fan and a portable cabinet. If we would get our salary today, I will be able to buy him tonight. If not, I told him to sacrifice at least for a week and promised to buy him an electric fan next week.

Angel's school items are almost complete while I still haven't bought anything for Edgar, aside from a bag. He still doesn't have any notebooks. Anyway, his classes won't start until June 10. So, I still have the whole of next week to buy him his things.

Well, that will be all now Mama. I hope you can help me look after Ralph while he is in Manila. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy