ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dear Mama,

When I woke up this morning, I had a hard time standing up. I can't raise my feet, Mama. I have to lift them up with my arms before I can move them up. I can walk fine, Mama. But I can only walk on flat surfaces. When there's a raised step like stairs, I can't lift my feet Mama. Again, I had to lift them up. On my way to work, I had a difficult time getting on the jeepney. It was painful just getting on the jeepney. I don't remember eating anything to trigger this, Mama.

After work, I plan to walk on my way home Mama. Maybe I could numb this pain and then maybe I can walk better.

That will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy


P.S. Would you come visit me on my birthday, Mama?