ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, April 29, 2013

Dear Mama,

May 8 is coming up fast. I will be 45 by then Mama. I'm growing old with nothing to show for my existence.

Hmm... let's change the topic Mama. Edgar is still working, although I hear him complain now. He is standing while he works, Mama. I was asking him if he still want to continue or stop working. He said he will not quit, Mama. I guess he really wants to save up for his iPhone.

Angel and Ralph are doing fine, Mama. They are the ones who are left at the house when Edgar and I go to work. I guess it's a good chance for them to bond together.

Fluffy is still not allowed to go outside the house and Chuchi cannot go inside. Their last fight was fierce, Mama. I'm worried about the 2 dogs. I don't know how to handle. Actually, they're giving me anxiety just thinking about them. I know Mama, making mountains out of molehills again.

I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy